Sunday, April 15, 2007

The 40 Show!

On April 20th Mike G is holding the 40 Show in Vancouver which will showcase some really cool works of art by cartoonists and illustrators on filthy old malt liquor bottles. Being the swell guy he is Mike asked me to contribute, and after some difficult "research" on the wonders of this premium malt beverage here's what I came up with for the show. Please enjoy and drink responsibly!



If you want to learn more about the 40 Show Mike G has created a blog for the event: THE 40 SHOW

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice!

the themed shows/books
keep getting stranger and stranger.

how about
the "Decorate a prosthetic limb show"?

Jared Chapman said...

I'd buy them by the case and I don't even drink!

Moro Rogers said...

"What's the word? Thunderbird! What's the price? A dollar twice!!" Hehe.

Gregory Sesma said...

these labels are booooooze-tastic

Mad Max Winston said...

Wow, awesome idea, awesome art!

justinpatrickparpan said...

Thank you guy's. Cheers, and please drink responsibly!

-Justin

Dan said...

sweet man, love these tons!

justinpatrickparpan said...

Thanks Clio. Your bottles are really amazing. Wish I could have seen them in person.

Ryan Wood said...

Great stuff, mister! Love the barfin' dood.

Elliot Cowan said...

Hey Parpers - how are you?
It's been ages!

justinpatrickparpan said...

Elliot,

very nice to hear from you again sir!

Jo Bling said...

Crackin' stuff, JP. Very nice. I can almost smell the bile on the vomit illustration :-D

Apologies for lack of postage - been busy as you can probably imagine.

Pickledog said...

Justin, these two are crazy fun, but I really love your Bridge Troll Ale. Outstanding, and a smooth after taste!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

I've always wanted my art to be on a 40. Niceeeee...

imwithsully said...

I would buy these just for the labels! Excellent!

Bob Flynn said...

Love Uncle Upchucks, Justin. I haven't been to your blog in awhile...I'll definitely be checking back regularly.

Anonymous said...

Some very cool beer bottles here.