Saturday, July 19, 2008

Comic Con

So Today I'm printing prints for the convention like a madman! It isn't my favorite part of the whole convention experience, but all the hard work will be worth it on Wednesday when were relaxing in San Diego. And the best part of all is this year our table is right next to our awesome friends Kevin and Chris from Fleet Street, and Elizabeth who will be selling her super awesome Kikutowne monsters! It's going to be an amazing time!

Here's a new print I'm selling this year. It's the second new character in my Customizing Monster Kit series.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 comments:

Gregory Sesma said...

awesome..... so very awesome!!!

kevin said...

you keep rockin it so hard jp!

Unknown said...

Ordered one of your shirt designs and while I was at it snagged one of these too. Very cool. I bet you got a lot of traffic from that Boing Boing post huh.